In 2011, Nationwide took the initiative to enhance our services in several ways. We started with face-to-face meetings to give us the opportunity to meet our client’s first-hand and obtain valuable feedback as to how we can serve you better. In these meetings we’ve gathered some great ideas and put them to work for you!
Our implemented initiatives:
- Moved into our new office space
- Total replacement of all infrastructure
- Continual Training with our employees
- Started taking credit card payments over the phone
- Redesign of our website to better fit client needs
- Added four additional staff members so we can continue personalized service
- New Client Management software program enabling us to better serve our clients
- Ongoing attendance and speaking at trade shows and seminars to help young physicians learn about the business aspect of running a practice
Additionally, in an effort for Nationwide to continue improving in 2012, we have made major upgrades to our infrastructure. A new client management software system has been implemented with headsets and dual monitors for our employees so they can better serve our clients. In the coming months, our clients will see our newly designed Nationwide Credentialing website and password protected web portal specifically designed for our physicians and facilities. The new website will still be located at www.nationwidecredentialing.com but will now come with a new, modern look and a more user-friendly web portal for our clients! We encourage you to use the web portal and we look forward to helping each and every one of you in your practices.